[ModLib] REMINDER: ModernLib is a COOPERATIVE venture!

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Sat Aug 11 20:57:04 EDT 2007

> A word in defense of the quiet collector.
> I doubt very much if most collectors on this list care much about international book numbers or Buckrum spines.,

Very true, but there are many ways to contribute.  There is a call out for binding types, dj types, ISBN's, buckrams, catalogs, jacket variations, help with first info, etc.  Also sharing of favorite titles, noting good bookstores for other collectors who may be traveling, and sundry other things.  I think there is something for everyone.

I think Scot's point was that ML interest is still present, based on ModernLib activity, so there are a number of collectors that still care about the finer points.

ron