[ModLib] ISBN numbers on DJs covering bindings BELOW #14?

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 12:31:20 EDT 2007

Discussants,

      I have looked through my jacketed regulars (some 400 of them).  It appears I have none with isbn's.  This strikes me odd though, since I recall at least noticing them somewhere before.  So, would someome indicate to me where I should be looking for the number.  Perhaps I was glancing at the wrong spots (back cover, bothe flaps and verso of title page.).

  Darrell