[ModLib] Buckram Bindings

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 12:25:34 EDT 2007

Discussants,

        I have only 3 buckrams: (2 regulars) Proust, Guermantes Way; and Doestoyevsky, Crime and Punishment and (1 Giant) Mann, Stories of Three Decades.  Their binding are those of the most common type for each of these.

     I also 3 - 20's era Buckrams: Cellini, Autobiography; France, Crime of Sylvestre Bonnard and Wilde, Salome.  They have the standard blue bindings seen in the link from an earlier post in this thread.

  Darrell