[ModLib] MY POINTERS FOR O'NEILL AND MICHELANGELO

John Wolansky jwol at fast.net
Fri Aug 10 17:02:41 EDT 2007

Scott,

I have copies of Dewey in both the jacket I originally reported and the
correction.  So, only an addition is needed.

As for the other titles, here are the earliest I have:

342.1 Ah, Wilderness! And Two Other Plays

Cover: 11

Copyright Page Statement:  None

Endpaper: D or Kent

DJ Price: $2.45

DJ Total: None

DJ Style: k

List at End of Book: Includes Malamud, Two Novels and excludes Dewey On
Education

359.1, complete Poems and Selected Letters Of Michelangelo

Cover: 11

Copyright Page Statement:  First Modern Library Edition, September 1965

Endpaper: D or Kent

DJ Price: $2.45

DJ Total: None

DJ Style: l with the long band

List at End of Book: Includes Capote, Selected Writings and excludes Mann,
Confessions of Felix Krull

Also, I found a copy of 30.2, Beebe's Jungle Peace in a 1920's Buckram.  For
the record, it includes Apuleius, Golden Ass and Excludes Dostoyevsky,
Brotheres Karamazov, dating it to Fall 1928.

John Wolansky