[ModLib] Buckram Bindings

Brian LeMasters brianlemasters at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 15:41:56 EDT 2007

Ron,

The buckrams are my favorite!

I have Ulysses by James Joyce, a giant, in a G5 like binding.
I have several 'complete works of ..', regulars, in an 8 like binding.
I have The complete Greek Tradgedies, regulars, in a 9 like binding.
I have Shakespeares Works, regulars, with a hybrid of the 10 and 11 - looks
like a 10 but has vertical spine lettering.
I have Ogden Nash, regular, in an 11 type binding.

And Vintage printed some of its titles in the same buckram and a very
similar style.

I do not have any duplicate titles, so I do not know about crossover.
Like you a have a small but diverse collection of buckrams.

Brian