[ModLib] SCOTT,

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Fri Aug 10 15:19:24 EDT 2007

On Aug 10, 2007, at 12:06 PM, Ron Holl wrote:

> I guess all we can do is record the known jackets, and the earliest
> (unless it is obviously too late) is indicated as the first jacket
> until someone disputes that with an earlier entry.

So the text in the booknote would read "Assumed First DJ Style: --"
or "Confirmed First DJ Style: --" as the case may be.  But if that's
the case, is "Assumed First DJ Style: --" of any practical use?

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of
Congress... But I repeat myself."  -- Mark Twain