[ModLib] SCOTT,

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Fri Aug 10 15:06:13 EDT 2007

OK, that is a little different than what I thought you were asking.  We don't have an attribute for the dj pertaining to whether the book that was inside was a first.  However, if it *was not* the dj may still be correct for a first, and if it *was* the dj may not be the first anyway.

I guess all we can do is record the known jackets, and the earliest (unless it is obviously too late) is indicated as the first jacket until someone disputes that with an earlier entry.

ron