[ModLib] SCOTT,

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Fri Aug 10 14:31:23 EDT 2007

I think what matters is what the earliest DJ type is known for a title.  For example, Ah! Wilderness first edition books can be found in both k and l dj types.  The 'k' dj is considered to be the first.  Same with Michelangelo.  You need the l' dj on the first edition book to truly have a first.

I can't imagine a later dj type being used on the very first first edition; then switching to an earlier dj for later printings.

ron