[ModLib] SCOTT, I PROPOSE A CHANGE TO FIRST EDITION POINTERS FOR JOHANN DEWEY ON EDUCATION, #348.1

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Fri Aug 10 14:15:55 EDT 2007

On Aug 10, 2007, at 11:03 AM, Scot Kamins wrote:

> ATTN RON HOLL: The question is, have we collected sufficiently
> accurate information in recent projects to know the first DJ back
> style?

What I meant here was this: In a recent project, Ron Holl began
collecting info on what DJ backs were confirmed to exist for each
title -- participants in the project (Holl, Kamins, Wolansky,
Krygier, Peterson) reported what DJ styles appeared on the books in
their collections. But I don't know if the EARLIEST DJ backs
correlated to the  FIRST DJs for books.

This is a vital point, of course!

       `\|||/                     Scot Kamins
        (@@)