[ModLib] SCOTT, I PROPOSE A CHANGE TO FIRST EDITION POINTERS FOR JOHANN DEWEY ON EDUCATION, #348.1

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Fri Aug 10 14:03:20 EDT 2007

On Aug 10, 2007, at 10:34 AM, John Wolansky wrote:

> The site indicates the list at the end of the book includes Capote,
> Selected Writings but excludes Mann Felix Krull.  That would be
> Spring 1965.  I have two copies that date to Fall, 1964.  They
> include Dewey On Education but exclude Capote.
Thanks for this update, John. I'll change the BookNote immediately.

> Further, would it be helpful to include the first dj type on the
> first pointer page?  I also have two copies that meet the other
> pointers on your site, (eg includes Capote), but they have an l
> jacket.  My copies with the Fall, 1964 list have k jackets

I like the idea of including he DJ back style. Adding the price on
the DJ flap is also important, I think, for the post-1963 issues.

ATTN RON HOLL: The question is, have we collected sufficiently
accurate information in recent projects to know the first DJ back style?

"He not busy being born is busy dying." -- Bob Dylan