[ModLib] Buckram Bindings

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Fri Aug 10 12:16:44 EDT 2007

I do not actively collect the ML buckrams, but will pick one up if it is clean (NO ex-lib markings) and a decent price.  Thus, I only have 2.  However, in this sample of 2 there are two different bindings (identified by the spine).  One has a #8 like spine, the other a #11/12 like spine.  A couple of questions for the group:

1) Are there other buckram binding types? (The #13/14 spine is the only likely one)
2) Did any titles appear in more than one binding type?

ron