[ModLib] Collecting Everyman's Library Web Site

TheBookScene.com bookscene at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 08:16:58 EDT 2007

Yes, that is a great site! I do a lot of book hunting, and have never run
into a very early Everyman or ML with jacket. sigh...

Hey Scot, you want me to find you another domain name again, so you can
start over?

By the way, at a recent library sale, I saw a book with a logo of a running
man with a torch, very close to ML's only less elegant. Wasn't interested in
the book, but changed my mind, went back the 2nd day and couldn't find it.
It was a literature series.

Neal Fenty