[ModLib] Collecting Everyman's Library Web Site

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Fri Aug 3 00:49:30 EDT 2007

On Aug 2, 2007, at 5:37 PM, J B Krygier wrote:

> Joe just forwarded an email about the new Collecting
> Everyman's Library web site:
>
> http://www.everymanslibrarycollecting.com/

This is really an excellent site! If I were starting ModernLib over,
I definitely would steal many ideas from Jeff's site.  It's so visual
and simple and natural -- I love it. :-D

Every man has freedom to do all that he wills, provided he infringes
not the equal freedom of any other man. -- Herbert Spencer