[ModLib] Fw: Re: Check out my new web site

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Thu Aug 2 20:14:12 EDT 2007

Your wish is my...

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY

-----Original Message-----
From: Scot Kamins
Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2007 10:11 AM
To: Joe Hill
Subject: Re: Check out my new web site

Joe,

I notice that you sent this to me instead of to the ML mailing list.
I think you should also send it to the mailing list; there are a
number of cross-collectors who would really enjoy this terrific new
website.

Also, please send me the e-mail address of the guy who created the
website. I'd like to send him my congratulations!

On Aug 2, 2007, at 8:43 AM, Scot Kamins wrote:

> Wow!!!
>
> Startlingly great!!!!
>
> On Aug 2, 2007, at 3:25 PM, JOSEPH HILL wrote:
>
>> Thought you might like to see this...
>> SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON LOEB
>> CLASSICAL LIBRARY EVERYMAN'S LIBRARY

"He not busy being born is busy dying." -- Bob Dylan