Concerning Missing Dust Jackets in ModernLib

Gordon Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Tue Sep 19 21:09:22 EDT 2006

Scott,

I have a B&L printing of Davidson's Poems in a spring 1926 jacket, but the jacket is in 3 pieces and the lower right third of the front panel text is missing.  I'm afraid even you couldn't reconstruct it.

I've never seen a jacketed copy of Gourmont's Virgin Heart.

I've seen jacketed copies of the others, but they're held by collectors who aren't part of the ModernLib.com community.

Has ANYONE ever seen A Virgin Heart in dust jacket???

Barry