The Alice

Clare Imholtz muldoone99 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 17:11:35 EDT 2006

A friend of mine bought one on eBay a few years ago
for  an amount I can't remember but I know it was less
thas $100. It was a poor copy (no acetate, child's
coloring, etc.).  But he figured it was his one
opportunity.

I have never seen one at a bookfair or in a bookstore,
but I do keep looking (especially in the latter
venue).

Clare