The Alice

Sharon Biederman sbiederm at nova.umuc.edu
Thu Sep 14 16:09:23 EDT 2006

Hi Scot,

     Copies of Alice on ebay have sold as low as $107 and as high as the
$1250 you mentioned.  I've seen about 8 ebay copies in the last 7 or 8
years. The most recent one, (which I bid on) was at the lower end of the
condition spectrum.  I've also seen copies at book fairs and bookstores,
so as you have suggested in the past, the book may be more common than we
thought in the 1990s.

                             Sharon