test- please ignore

20 Ants archetype at 20ants.com
Sun Sep 3 15:29:15 EDT 2006

I... I... just couldn't ignore it. I had to touch it. Had to open it.

God help me.

-Michael Watson

At 08:13 PM 9/2/2006, you wrote:

>Scot Kamins
>"It was an American tradition, like fathers chasing kids around with
>power tools." - from an anonymous high school essay

20 Ants
5709 Broadway St. Indianapolis IN 46220-2569
http://www.20ants.com
   books, individually and in lots. Specializing in fine press and non-fiction.
   Member of Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)
http://www.ioba.org
   Offering a safe bookbuying experience at
http://www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132