ModernLib Enhancements?

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Sat Sep 2 15:32:05 EDT 2006

Scot,

Could we add to the author and/or title pages first edition notes?  Like the binding, proper dust jacket, etc.  For example, I think we need to have the full band on the type 'l' jacket indicated as the first jacket for the Michelangelo somewhere.  And where better than the author/title page?

Even better, how about total time in print for each title, and then also include the time in print for each jacket.  This may take some research by the community, but it would fill out the ML facts.

Any comments from others?

ron