A Note On 200.3

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Fri Oct 27 16:05:02 EDT 2006

Joe, you are consistent on this point:

---------------------------------------
From: "JOSEPH HILL" <goodbooks at removed>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 18:56:42 GMT

FYI-The most wanted title in the ML for NON ML collectors, with or without the dust jacket is, The Rodgers & Hammerstein. I cannot keep it in stock, sells as soon as I purchase it. ..for this reason, I think the guide price should be higher.

If you have a suggested upgrade on the price indicator, I'll place it on the 'Proposed Guide Changes' page at Amenities (in the ML Misc area).

ron