The Haunted Bookshop

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Wed Oct 18 13:31:24 EDT 2006

>(I'm reading 73 -Famous Ghost  Stories-> right now)

Not according to your collector page:

ML Title Currently Reading: Selected Poems of Emily Dickinson

Last ML Title Read: The Turn of the Screw

Maybe you should double check the number on the dust jacket of the one you are reading (perhaps it is actually 25)?

Well, if you are reading it let me know if you enjoy it.  I have 4 copies of it, and have been meaning to read one of them soon.

Does anyone know if any/how many stories changed between Best and Famous?  I believe 14 Great Detective stories had a staggering 9 swapped out between the two editions.  Did the same thing happen with Ghost Stories?

ron