ML Recommendations for Quick Reading

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Tue Oct 17 00:39:58 EDT 2006

It may well depend on who you are. I feel the first book is more for the book buyer and the second for the book seller.
Pps. 5-6 of the Hunted Bookshop
TO THE BOOKSELLERS
"Be pleased to know, most worthy, that this little book is dedicated to you in affection and respect..."

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY