ML Recommendations for Quick Reading

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Mon Oct 16 22:22:40 EDT 2006

I could never understand why the ML did not issue Parnassus On Wheels  and The Haunted Bookshop as a single volume, as it is one novel. In 1955, The Book Of The Month Cllub issued a double book dividend of both titles; Morley's story of a book world, long gone and never to return again.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY