ML prices

20 Ants archetype at 20ants.com
Sat Oct 14 21:06:11 EDT 2006

Perhaps the Price Of Darkness (given all the Dracula talk...)?

-Michael Watson

At 04:43 PM 10/14/2006, you wrote:

>On Oct 14, 2006, at 1:33 PM, Contaflex at aol.com wrote:
>
>>Sure, I would be glad to complile a price list. I may not get it
>>done for a week or two, but will send it to you when I can.
>
>You're a prince!  :-D
>

>- Scot kamins
>"What if this weren't a hypothetical question?"

20 Ants
5709 Broadway St. Indianapolis IN 46220-2569
http://www.20ants.com
   books, individually and in lots. Specializing in fine press and non-fiction.
   Member of Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)
http://www.ioba.org
   Offering a safe bookbuying experience at
http://www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132