ML prices

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Sat Oct 14 13:46:54 EDT 2006

Guilbert,

Would you care to take on a small project for the ML community?

Your brochure collection shows prices for regulars, giants, and so
on. The price table in the Toledano guide is incomplete and in error
in a place or two. If you could compile the prices listed in every
season/year and sent it to me, I'd publish it on ModernLib in a
public section.

Format from you would be:

Season Year       Reg Price      Giant Price

So an entry would be

Spring 1954     1.45            2.45

I'd take your information, construct it into an HTML table, and put
it someplace appropriate.

Would you like to take this project on? I'd be glad to give you a
ModernLib membership in gratitude if you'd like one.

"McBride fell 12 stories, hitting the pavement like a Hefty bag
filled with vegetable soup." - from an anonymous high school essay