Your Friday 13th Buy!

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Fri Oct 13 15:19:40 EDT 2006

On Oct 13, 2006, at 12:09 PM, Bill DiBenedetto wrote:

> hat I liked was what the person said after explaining the book is
> "not in
> good condition" (now there's an understatement!): "It compares to
> the one
> other I did locate on the internet."

Well, s/he says that you can ask hir about how s/he set the opening
bid. I haven't done that; I don't want to waste this person's time.
But maybe it would be a service to contact hir to explain how this
stuff works.

- Scot Kamins
The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in
their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms or other types of
arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection
of taxes and dues, and tends to permit uprising.

            -- Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Shogun of Japan, August 29, 1558