Your Friday 13th Buy!

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Fri Oct 13 13:40:27 EDT 2006

On Oct 13, 2006, at 10:24 AM, Ron Holl wrote:

> ... and you don't even have to worry about discarding a dust
> wrapper when you receive it.
>
> At least the seller admits it was not printed in 1897, but does
> incorrectly state 1932.
>
> That book is a disaster.

Yeah, it is. And the shipping cost is outrageous as well (although i
might include insurance).

  The seller is brand new, evidently. S/he also had a run-in with
some other newbie & got a string of feedback dings so the awful 87.5%
feedback rating is to be ignored.

By the way, I found tis listing easily by setting the Sort By: filed
to Price: highest first.

"Great spirits have always encountered
violent opposition from mediocre minds."
                                    -Albert Einstein