Gift Sets

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Thu Nov 30 19:41:59 EST 2006

Yes, and also worth big bucks!!!

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY

-----Original Message-----
From: Scot Kamins
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 9:06 AM
To: modlib at algol.owu.edu
Subject: Re: Gift Sets

On Nov 30, 2006, at 3:13 PM, JOSEPH HILL wrote:

> A  gift box was shown at our Burbank CA convention in 1999....can't
> remember who owned it.

Joe, that was a three-box set. I've never seen a 10-box set. Wonder
what the package looked like - labels and so on.

If anybody has a 10-box set, the images are worth a free one-year
ModernLib membership!

(Which reminds me - membership renewals are due at the end of
December, I'll be sending out reminders in a few weeks.)

Scot Kamins
..
Join ModernLib for access to thousands of ML images and tons of
members-only info!