Gift Sets

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Thu Nov 30 12:06:32 EST 2006

On Nov 30, 2006, at 3:13 PM, JOSEPH HILL wrote:

> A  gift box was shown at our Burbank CA convention in 1999....can't
> remember who owned it.

Joe, that was a three-box set. I've never seen a 10-box set. Wonder
what the package looked like - labels and so on.

If anybody has a 10-box set, the images are worth a free one-year
ModernLib membership!

(Which reminds me - membership renewals are due at the end of
December, I'll be sending out reminders in a few weeks.)

Join ModernLib for access to thousands of ML images and tons of
members-only info!