Earliest pictorial jackets

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Mon Nov 27 23:52:19 EST 2006

On Nov 27, 2006, at 6:40 PM, Gordon Neavill wrote:

> I'd love to see a section of the web site depicting these
> alternative pictorial jackets (sans horizonal bands).

I'm on it. :-D

I'll go through the system and see what jackets I have. But all of
them will be in low resolution - it would be great if folks with
these jackets would send me new copies in 150 DPI full size images.

Step right up, folks - plenty of room!!! :-D

Scot Kamins
When the elephants dance in the lowlands, it is best that the
musicians play from the hilltop.