Articles on end papers, reg. sized bindings up

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Sun Nov 26 17:06:14 EST 2006

Folks,

With the help of Ron Holl and John Peterson, I've written illustrated
articles on end papers and on regular issue bindings. (You can always
tell when I don't have enough tech writing contract work to keep me
busy.)

Please check out these articles and send feedback on what's missing
or inaccurate. I'm especially interested in missing/wrong info about
the colors that end papers and bindings came in.

http://www.modernlib.com/Identifiers/bindingsReg/bindingsReg.html (or
http://tinyurl.com/yzgxu7 )

http://www.modernlib.com/Identifiers/endpapers/endpapers.html (or
http://tinyurl.com/ydo6ee )

Thanks,

civil disobedience
n.
Refusal to obey civil laws in an effort to induce change in
governmental policy or legislation, characterized by the use of
passive resistance or other nonviolent means.