Giant end papers?

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Fri Nov 24 14:44:02 EST 2006

Folks,

In the ListServ thread  "ML End Paper Trivia Question" dated Fri, 8
Jul 2005. Barry says "There was a period around 1948-1950 or so when
Giants had endpapers designed especially for the Giants format."

(See http://www.modernlib.com/giant48.jpeg )

The Guide suggests 1945-1963 for this design.

I'm trying to ascertain the correct date range for these decorated
end papers for a ModernLib article I'm putting together on end
papers. Does anybody have this design in a giant OUTSIDE of the range
1948-1950?

And yes, most end papers for giants are blank (not including Musa
Dagh, GGreat Ages and Ideas of the Jewish People, and Twain).

Thanks,

- Scot Kamins