Real dates for type 2 binding?

John jwol at fast.net
Wed Nov 22 13:52:19 EST 2006

Hey, Scott, I have several, including, but not limited to the following:

112.1 D'Annunzio-Triumph of Death, 2Bb, appears to be a first from 1923
89.1 Hudson-Green Mansions, 2Bb, highest item listed is 67.1, France's Thai
from 1924
60.2 Davidson-Poems, 2B with a 1924 copyright date, multiple copies
80.1 Turgeniev-Smoke, 2B with highest listed at rear 78.1, Moliere
indicating 1924.

I see none in my inventory with a 2 cover from 1925, though.

John