Numbering error for Krygier Arrowsmith Variant corrected.

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Fri Nov 10 15:16:41 EST 2006

Folks,

Back in 2001 John Krygier discovered a variant of Lewis's Arrowsmith.
See the thread "Lewis/Arrowsmith ML variant" in the ListServ Archives
accessible at Amenities (http://www.mlcollect.com). In the discussion
for numbering the variant, no real conclusion was reached.

For some reason, I set the numbering to 42.3 on the Toledano Updates
page on ModernLib - a number which belongs to O'Hara's "Appointment
in Samarra". Madaline Reddy spotted the error this morning.

I have changed the number of the Krygier Arrowsmith Variant to the
available 42.4 as originally suggested by John Wolansky.

Please update your records accordingly.

"He fell for her like his heart was a mob informant, and she was the
East River." - from an anonymous high school essay