ML Bookstores in Providence/Hartford/New Haven?

dvdman at austin.rr.com dvdman at austin.rr.com
Mon May 29 20:22:06 EDT 2006

I'm headed to the Providence RI, Hartford & New Haven CT areas next week,
can anyone recommend bookstores in these locations that carry many ML's?
I'll also be in Boston, but had saved some emails from 2003 that had listed
some good ML bookstores.

As an aside, I'd love to see a bookstore page on mlcollect.com that listed
by state/city bookstores that carry quantities of ML books.  I've saved old
emails that listed stores in Boston, NYC, Chicago, San Fran, & Ft.
Lauderdale in case I ever get to these cities.  But for spur of the moment
trips there often isn't time to query the ModLib ListServ.

Thanks,

Mark Suchanek