Bookcase story

Greg Brister jgbrister at sunflower.com
Mon May 29 19:39:44 EDT 2006

I thought I sent a reply to Ron's question to the list, but perhaps I
sent it direct.  In any case, I embellished the story a bit (had to
keep it under 500 words on the amenities page) so I'll repost my
last--apologies in advance if you did indeed get it the first time.
More important than the bookcase story, though, is my thanks to all
who helped with the Shakespeare query.