ML Bookcase

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Mon May 29 19:16:13 EDT 2006

On May 29, 2006, at 3:43 PM, Allbooks at aol.com wrote:

> I somehow missed that bookcase story.  Would someone please re-send
> it?

The story wasn't sent to the ListServ (as far as I can remember). It
appears at Amenities in the Collector pages. To see the story:

1. Go to http://www.mlcollect.com
2. In the left panel, click Collector Pages.
3. When Modern Library Collector Pages appears, click Greg Brister
(brister).
    At this writing, it's the last name in the right column.
4. Scroll to Collection Images, where the bookcase story appears.

Join Dogeared for access to thousands of ML images and tons of
members-only info!
http://www.dogeared.com/General/howToSubscribe.html