Shakespeare 2 Vol. Question

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Sun May 28 11:02:12 EDT 2006

Let us try to clear up some value points on the Shakespeare. First, it is a three volume set, not a two volume set as you state.
Next, the high value is on the first edition.
I have a VG/VG first of the Shakespeare however, my pride is a later three volume set with the DJ's of the seven volume set. I have not seen another set of these books and Henry does not cover them in the Price Guide.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY