Shakespeare 2 Vol. Question

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Sun May 28 10:20:17 EDT 2006

Hi Greg,

Unless there is some story behind them, it would seem to just be Henry's perceived value based on scarcity and demand.  It was a short run of '43 - '47.  Are the ones you found with the first DJ?  I occasionally do see these, but never have in a dust jacket and they are usually very worn.

More importantly, how did you manage to acquire that bookcase from the used book store?

ron