Illustrateds Project complete (maybe)

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sun May 28 01:10:41 EDT 2006

On May 28, 2006, at 3:02 AM, JOSEPH HILL wrote:

> Mr. White's  illustrations must be from the 2nd Edition of the
> Bible  The book of Geneses has eight full pages alone in the 1st.
> Edition. So, it looks as if I give you a complete count of full
> page illustrations, you will have more illustrations in the Bible
> then al  the other illustrated titles put together.  Do you wish a
> complete count?

No. Each of the titles shows just 4 or 5 illustrations by design in
order to keep within the fair use provisions of existing copyright laws.

The question is whether all five of the illustrations in the 2nd
edition also appear in the 1st edition.

"Existence precedes and rules essence."
  — Jean-Paul Satre