Next Project

J B Krygier jbkrygier at owu.edu
Thu May 25 20:34:29 EDT 2006

Subject: Next Project
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 20:27:01 -0400
From: "Morris, Terry" <Terry.Morris at PolarisLibrary.com>
To: <modlib at algol.owu.edu>

Scott,

This may be a silly idea but how about the next ML project could be
entitled, "Modern Library: the Prized, the Rare and the Unusual!" For
instance, the letter that I sent you from Donald K to Charles Abbott
would qualify. It's the most prized item in my ML collection others must
have nifty things as well, unless all the really rare things are already
on dogeared? Or maybe a 300 word essay contest on Decisions: My Wife or
My ML Collection. A Modern Man's Dichotomy.

Just a few thoughts

Terry

Terry Morris, M.L.S.
Library Partnership