State of the Illustrations Project: Nearly Complete!!!

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Wed May 24 19:21:53 EDT 2006

Folks,

Thanks to quick contributions from Ron Holl, John Peterson, and John
Wolansky, plus some from my own collection, the Bill DiBenedetto
Illustrations Project is nearly complete. This may have been the
fasted Dogeared project in Dogeared's nearly 10-year history. :-D

Only two image groups are missing: selections from the Illustrated
Alice and from the Illustrated Bible.

I KNOW that a number of members on this listserv have these titles!
Please, folks, contribute the remaining missing pieces so we can call
this project complete.

By the way, I'm open to the next project: Any suggestions?

- Scot kamins
"What if this weren't a hypothetical question?"