EL Collectors Group

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Mon May 22 18:36:19 EDT 2006

Well yes, we do have worn and ratty copies in the EL series. We also have,a deluxe quarter calf, a Buckrum binding style, a maroon leatherette, and a standard flat backed cloth with heavy gold gilt floral decoration covering most of the spine.
Yes, and not  so easy to find any of the above @ $5.00 in a used book store...but it .can be done.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY