Illustrateds Project -- Progress, Needs, and a Question

Gordon Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Sat May 20 22:29:26 EDT 2006

There were a number of changes in the illustrations in the second printing.  I've picked up three copies of the first printing in bookstores at modest prices (two of them the same day in the same store) but have never seen a copy of the second printing for sale.  The copy I've examined is held by the William Andrews Clark Library at UCLA.

Barry