Illustrateds Project -- Progress, Needs, and a Question

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sat May 20 21:08:28 EDT 2006

On May 20, 2006, at 5:09 PM, Mary L. Newton wrote:

> Scot, do you want images of the Gustave Dore'  or the Salvadore
> Dali Don Quixote?  I have an image of the DJ and one inside illus
> from the Dore' illustrated Quixote.

MAry,

Thanks so much for offering. John Wolansky has volunteered to send
the Quixote.

Now, if I could just find someone with the illustrated Bible and The
Alice...  :-D

Thanks again,

- Scot Kamins
The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in
their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms or other types of
arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection
of taxes and dues, and tends to permit uprising.

            -- Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Shogun of Japan, August 29, 1558