EL Collectors Group

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Fri May 19 15:40:54 EDT 2006

It's a odd mix that equals out---
EL lacks 20th Century Giants such as James Joyce & T.S. Eliot, Yet. the EL editions of Dickens, all have introductions by G.K. Chesterton ....and where else would you find a low price three  volume set of, Robert Burton's: Anatomy Of Melancholy?

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY