Followup: P-50 Great Russian Stories

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Wed May 17 12:53:26 EDT 2006

Hi Barry,

Thanks very much for the response, and the interesting info.  Your conclusion seems sound that the white was later.  I'll add these tidbits you provided to the P-Numbered Paperback page at Amenities.  That page also identifies color variations found so far (Hamlet, Makers of Mathematics, Iceman Cometh, etc.)

I think the different (thicker) paper was most surprising.  Besides the Picasso I have not seen that before on the pbacks.

ron