Random House Green Mansions

Craig Stoyle craig.stoyle at sympatico.ca
Fri May 12 23:28:28 EDT 2006

I just bought a vg copy on ebay for $4.  Hopefully it will be vg on receipt.
53 of the illustrated come up on an Abe search.  A RH copy was available on
ebay prior to the ML; based on the info, I 'm glad I held out for the ML.
Toledano doesn't provide info that I can discern re identifying illustrated
firsts.  So my question is, and I apologize if this is obtuse but I'm new to
this, is there a means to do so?  Craig