New Dogeared Project -- Illustrations

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Fri May 12 19:54:56 EDT 2006

Yes but, the same question can be asked backwards---- Random House had a winner with, IN COLD BLOOD, why bother printing a ML edition of the book while its big brother owns the market and is making big bucks for RH?

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY