Seeking info RE Mod Lib 1977-1980 editions

Gordon Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Thu May 4 22:00:28 EDT 2006

D.H. Lawrence's Sons and Lovers was published in both formats.  It appeared in spring 1978 in a nonpictorial jacket, and in July 1986 in a Stephen Alcorn pictorial jacket and reset title page.  This was the final addition to the Modern Library before the "relaunch" of the series that began in fall 1992.

Barry